Hey, Lets go somewhere.
Alberta and British Colombia, Canada - film
It’s my 3000th post, meaning I’ve posted a crazy amount of photos since I’ve started on tumblr. This community is insanely inspiring, and I’ve connected with a lot of cool people through it. I follow some incredibly talented people and with that said, I’d just like to say thanks to everyone.
Hopefully I’ll get the chance to meet, explore, and shoot with more of you in the future.
Happy New Year to you all!
I hope 2014 brings you loads of happiness and many adventures.
And hopefully one, if not more, trip to another city, state/province, country or continent that you’ve always wanted to go to!
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
Mirny Mine makes me extremely uncomfortable, okay?
I’ve seen number 7 Frick yea MD pride